In the interest of the competition, a number of important general rules apply. These are drawn up by the FEI as well as the organisation itself. All regulations and rules can be found on the FEI website and in the CDI Schaijk approved schedule.
Note: the rules set out below may be incomplete. As a result, no rights can be derived from it and the official FEI rules must be followed. These can be found on the FEI website.
Drawn up rules by the FEI
- All athletes and horses participating in any International competition must be registered with the FEI. Athletes and/or Horses present at the event without having been entered through the FEI’s Online Entry System will automatically be disqualified unless compelling circumstances warrant otherwise. Entries have to be in accordance with article 423 of the Dressage Rules and article 116 of the General Regulations.
- In the case of withdrawals after the date of definite entries (10 April 2021) or no-shows, the athlete or the respective NF will be held liable to reimburse the Organiser for the actual financial loss incurred by the Organiser (i.e. stabling and hotel expenses) as a result of the late withdrawal or no-show. The charged amount is €250,00.
- Horses may not leave the stables without their competition numbers.
Drawn up rules by the Organizer Committee
- Dogs must be on a leash in the competition area, also in the stables. Violation of the rules will result in a fine of €100 and in case of a repeated offense a €250,- fine and will lead to permanent exclusion from the stables and the show.
- Smoking inside the stables is strictly prohibited; Violation of the rules will result in a fine of €100 and in case of a repeated offense a €250,- fine and will lead to permanent exclusion from the stables and the show.
- Keep the showground and stables clean. Throw garbage in the bin and don’t leave any mess. We maintain a clean environment for everyone.
- It is not allowed to make your own manure piles elsewhere in or around the stables. There are special places where it can be left.
- The accepted entries agree that the organizer may store their data and agrees to use photo and film footages taken at the event of the athlete for publications.
- The organisation is not responsible for any damage incurred during the event. This applies to everyone who enters the site.
- Customs and veterinary fees will not be taken over.